Rui-He 9240 - 45Z® is a kind of two-component liquid silicone rubber for injection molding processes, consisted of part A and part B. It can be used to produce electronics keys supplies with high rebound and good resistance to yellow. All LSR are platinum cured (vulcanized) materials which are mixed in a 1 : 1 ratio by weight.
Application range: textile coating for protective suits or conveyor belts, coating of glasfibre fabric sleeves, coating of fabrics for compensators, tents and other technical applications.
Key Features and Benefits
Easy pigmentable with the LSR Color Pastes
Good resistance to yellow
High rebound property
Sensational weather resistance
High stability to ozone and ultraviolet light
9240 - 45Z®
Part - A
Part - B
1.05 ± 0.02
Shore A Hardness
45 ± 2
These figures are for reference only, please contact us for details.
Mixing ratio of components A : B = 1 : 1.
Vulcanization: 150 °C / 5 min
Why Choose Us?
1. 15 years manufacturing experience focus on silicone rubber
2. All Products shipped is Up to FDA, RoHS, Reach, LFGB, testing standard
3. Overall quality controlling procedure and perfect service to you
4. Offer to tailoring the order accordance with customer's requirement in detail
5. 800 tons solid silicone rubber, 300 tons LSR silicone rubber and 200 tons silicone oil every month
6. Special organic silicon R&D team and precision inspection instruments equipped
7. Automatic manufacturing equipment adopted, which ensure the products shipped quality well largely
Because of the outstanding properties 9240 - 45Z® liquid silicone rubber is particularly suitable for the coating of textiles and glassfibre.
Rui-He 9240 - 45Z® Liquid silicone rubber obtained the following test certificate: RoHS, FDA, REACH, PAHS, ISO9001:2015, etc.
Packaging & Storage
Available in 20kg pails or 200kg drums.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight, use it within 12 months from the day of manufacture.
This product cannot be contacted with compounds containing N, P, S to avoid affecting the catalytic effect of platinum.
Q: Can silicone be used for high traffic surfaces?
A: Products made from silicone should not be used in high traffic applications because even the best high strength compounds have a relatively modest resistance to abrasion wear.
If you need to know the prices of our silicone rubbers, please contact us. We do not provide prices in website because prices fluctuate for many reasons.